Subject: Re: [PATCH] rtc-pcf8563: Add device ids table

From: Stefan Roese <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:35:07 +0200

On Wednesday 23 April 2008, Jean Delvare wrote:
> > > The patches are required for long awaited I2C support on various
> > > PowerPC boards. As the ppc architecture support is going away in
> > > 2.6.27, it would be nice to have them applied in 2.6.26.
> >
> > Yes, please.
>
> I know that many people would like to see these patches upstream
> quickly, no question about that. The problem is that I am very busy
> with my day job and my family life these days

Something I know very well too. ;)

Please don't get we wrong, I didn't want to put additional pressure on you 
here. I just wanted to express that I'm waiting for these patches to arrive 
upstream quite some time now too.

> so I just don't know when 
> I will find the time an energy to go through this huge patch set.

Your hard work is really appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Stefan