Subject: Re: [PATCH] add gpiolib support for mpc5200

From: Sascha Hauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:42:59 +0200

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 05:07:37PM +0400, Anton Vorontsov wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 05:36:59PM +0200, Sascha Hauer wrote:
> 
> > +#include <linux/of.h>
> > +#include <linux/kernel.h>
> > +#include <linux/of_gpio.h>
> > +#include <linux/io.h>
> > +#include <asm/of_platform.h>
> > +#include <asm/prom.h>
> > +#include <asm/gpio.h>
> 
> In the latest kernels the preferred way is to include <linux/gpio.h>,
> the patch introducing it was merged just recently, so few people know
> about it yet.

Yes, checkpatch told me, but doing so resulted in a compilation error.
This  only showed that a "select GENERIC_GPIO" was missing in my
patch. Will update.

Sascha

-- 
Pengutronix e.K. - Linux Solutions for Science and Industry
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kontakt-Informationen finden Sie im Header dieser Mail oder
auf der Webseite -> http://www.pengutronix.de/impressum/ <-