Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Patches for Kumar's powerpc-next tree

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:45:58 +0400

Hello Kumar,

Please consider applying these patches.

[PATCH 1/7] [POWERPC] sysdev: implement FSL GTM support
^ no changes

[PATCH 2/7] [POWERPC] QE: add support for QE USB clocks routing
[PATCH 3/7] [POWERPC] QE: prepare QE PIO code for GPIO LIB support
[PATCH 4/7] [POWERPC] QE: implement support for the GPIO LIB API
^ added Acked-By: Timur Tabi <[email-masked]>

[PATCH 5/7] [POWERPC] 83xx: new board support: MPC8360E-RDK
[PATCH 6/7] [POWERPC] booting-without-of: add FHCI USB, FSL MCU, FSL UPM and GPIO LEDs bindings
^ no changes

[PATCH 7/7] [POWERPC] qe_lib: switch to the cpm_muram implementation
^ Added qe_* -> cpm_* defines.

Thanks,

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2