Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/4] spi: Add OF binding support for SPI busses

From: Gary Jennejohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:26:38 +0200

On Mon, 19 May 2008 21:19:50 +0400
Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 07:09:00PM +0200, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
[snip extraneous content]
> > My problem was, and is, that there's no generic GPIO support for powerpc.
> > At least, not that I'm aware of.  Please tell me if I'm wrong.
> 
> Documentation/powerpc/booting-without-of.txt
> VIII - Specifying GPIO information for devices.
> 
> And include/linux/of_gpio.h + drivers/of/gpio.c.
> 

Thanks! I'll look into using this.

---
Gary Jennejohn
*********************************************************************
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: [email-masked]
*********************************************************************