Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Patches for Kumar's powerpc-next tree

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 20:38:11 +0400

Hi Kumar,

Here is updated series, with your comments addressed. Patches are
rebased on top of your current powerpc-next branch.

[PATCH 1/7] [POWERPC] sysdev: implement FSL GTM support
- added "depends on" to the Kconfig
- reverted to arch_initcall
- added Context: tip to the documentation
- reset_timer -> set_timer
  reset_utimer -> set_exact_timer + improved kerneldoc
- put_timer now stops the timer

[PATCH 2/7] [POWERPC] QE: add support for QE USB clocks routing
[PATCH 3/7] [POWERPC] QE: prepare QE PIO code for GPIO LIB support
[PATCH 4/7] [POWERPC] QE: implement support for the GPIO LIB API
^ reverted to arch_initcall

[PATCH 5/7] [POWERPC] 83xx: new board support: MPC8360E-RDK
[PATCH 6/7] [POWERPC] booting-without-of: add FHCI USB, FSL MCU, FSL UPM and GPIO LEDs bindings
[PATCH 7/7] [POWERPC] qe_lib: switch to the cpm_muram implementation
^ now it doesn't touch ucc_{slow,fast}.c

Thanks,

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2