Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/7] [POWERPC] 83xx: new board support: MPC8360E-RDK

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:06:32 +0400

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 11:32:43PM -0500, Timur Tabi wrote:
> Anton Vorontsov wrote:
>
>> 3. QE Serial UCCs (tested to not work with ucc_uart driver, reason
>>    unknown, yet);
>
> How far did you get on debugging this?

Right up to an oscilloscope. :-) With latest QE ram update I can see
that ucc_uart is able to transmit the data, but receiver is unable get
anything (RDK has two ucc_uarts with rs485 transceivers, I looped
them back).

Anyway, I would probably spent more time on it if I didn't have to
always rebase&resend this over and over again without any substantial
changes. :-)

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2