Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] [NAND] driver extension to support NAND on TQM85xx modules

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 15:44:38 +0400

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 09:01:41AM +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 10:50 +0200, Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
> > [NAND] driver extension to support NAND on TQM85xx modules
> > 
> > This patch extends the FSL UPM NAND driver from Anton Vorontsov to
> > support NAND on the TQM85xx modules. Unfortunately, the hardware does
> > not support the R/B pins of the NAND chip and therefore the specified
> > maximum delay time must used. It therefore re-introduces the chip-delay
> > property.
> > 
> > Note: this patch is based on various patches from  Anton Vorontsov posted
> >       to this list:
> > 
> >       http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2008-April/055587.html.
> 
> Do you also want me to apply that patch (on which this one depends)?
> It says 'Signed-off-by: not yet' ...

Well, I have no objections to applying that patch, feel free to add my
sign off. But if OF people will NAK the bindings, I'll have to bother you
once again with the update to that driver. :-/

I've tried to push the bindings several times already, and always there
were [absolutely legitimate] issues. The last RFC is here (along with
other new bindings):

http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2008-June/057244.html

so far no comments.. Probably a good sign. :-)

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2