Subject: Re: Please pull from 'powerpc-next' branch

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:02:33 +0400

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 10:32:38PM -0500, Kumar Gala wrote:
> Please pull from 'powerpc-next' branch of
> 
> 	master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/galak/powerpc.git powerpc-next

Kumar, could you provide some status for these patches?

* rdk/83xx/qe queue

[PATCH 1/7] [POWERPC] sysdev: implement FSL GTM support
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18669

[PATCH 2/7] [POWERPC] QE: add support for QE USB clocks routing
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18670

[PATCH 3/7] [POWERPC] QE: prepare QE PIO code for GPIO LIB support
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18671

[PATCH 4/7] [POWERPC] QE: implement support for the GPIO LIB API
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18672

[PATCH 5/7] [POWERPC] 83xx: new board support: MPC8360E-RDK
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18673

[PATCH 7/7] [POWERPC] qe_lib: switch to the cpm_muram implementation
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18675

* MPC837xRDB ethernet fix

[POWERPC] 83xx: MPC837xRDB's VSC7385 ethernet switch isn't on the MDIO bus
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=17389

Thanks,

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2