Subject: Re: [PATCH 52/60] microblaze_v4: fcntl.h sockios.h ucontext.h

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:46:12 +0200

On Thursday 26 June 2008, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Thursday 26 June 2008, [email-masked] wrote:
> >  include/asm-generic/sockios.h     |   23 +++++++++++++++++++++++
> >  include/asm-generic/ucontext.h    |   24 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
> >  include/asm-microblaze/fcntl.h    |    1 +
> >  include/asm-microblaze/sockios.h  |   23 +++++++++++++++++++++++
> >  include/asm-microblaze/ucontext.h |    1 +
> 
> Also, the sockios file here looks like it should be in asm-generic.

I just realized that you are adding the same sockios file to both
asm-generic and asm-microblaze, so I guess that is just an oversight
and you meant the microblaze file to be just a redirection.

Note that when you add an asm-generic header file that contains
a user interface, you need to add it to asm-generic/Kbuild as well
in order to get it installed correctly with make headers_install.

Running make headers_check should tell you about this problem if
it exists in other places.

	Arnd <><