Subject: Re: patches for 2.6.27...

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:59:23 +0400

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 02:56:16AM -0500, Kumar Gala wrote:
> Please point out any patches that have been posted but havent made it  
> into a git tree related to Freescale chips.

How about RTC work for MPC8610HPCD/MPC8572DS:

[PATCH 1/4] powerpc: fsl_uli1575: fix RTC quirk to work on MPC8572DS and MPC8610HPCD
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18913

[PATCH 2/4] powerpc/85xx/86xx: some refactoring for fsl_uli1575 code
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18914

[PATCH 3/4] powerpc: rtc_cmos_setup: assign interrupts only if there is i8259 PIC
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18915

[PATCH 4/4] powerpc/86xx: mpc8610_hpcd: add support for ULI RTC
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18916

And mpc83xx_defconfig update for MPC8360E-RDK:

[PATCH v3] powerpc/83xx: update mpc83xx_defconfig to support MPC8360E-RDK
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18903

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2