Subject: Re: the printk problem

From: Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 08:13:11 +0200

* Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]> wrote:

> yeah, agreed, combined it's not an x86 topic anymore.
> 
> [ There's some lkml trouble so i've missed the earlier patch. I'm not 
>   sure the email problem is on my side, see how incomplete the 
>   discussion is on lkml.org as well:
> 
>      http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/6/25/170   ]
> 
> Anyway, i have have added this second patch of yours to 
> tip/core/printk and moved your first patch over to that topic (which 
> relies on it).

ah, i found the reason - it started out on linux-ia64 originally then 
moved over to lkml - so only half of the discussion was visible there. 
And linux-ia64 is one of the few vger lists i'm not subscribed to 
apparently. (there's no vger-please-give-me-all-emails list - making the 
following of Linux development even harder)

	Ingo