Subject: Re: GPIO drivers, other patches?

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:00:48 +0400

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:10:21AM -0500, Kumar Gala wrote:
> Anton,
>
> I think I've gotten most of the patches from you, 

Yes, much thanks!

> but I know there are  
> few I've lost.  Can you just repost any patches that aren't in my  
> powerpc-next tree.

Only this minor patch is missing:

[PATCH v3] powerpc/83xx: update mpc83xx_defconfig to support MPC8360E-RDK
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18903

There are also last two patches I need to rework a bit (to be in
compliance with latest power management work done by Scott Wood):

[PATCH 1/2] [POWERPC] 86xx: suspend support
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18836

[PATCH 2/2] [POWERPC] 86xx: mpc8610_hpcd: add wakeup-on-sw9 support
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18837

I'll resubmit them today or tomorrow. (Though, I'll appreciate if you
will look into these two, maybe you'll have any comments I can fix
before resubmitting).

Thanks again,

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2