Subject: [patch] powerpc: implement pte_special for 64K pages

From: Nick Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:44:26 +0200

This can be folded into powerpc-implement-pte_special.patch

--
Ben has now freed up a pte bit on 64k pages. Use it for special pte bit.

Signed-off-by: Nick Piggin <[email-masked]>
---

Index: linux-2.6/include/asm-powerpc/pgtable-64k.h
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/include/asm-powerpc/pgtable-64k.h	2008-07-17 18:53:03.000000000 +1000
+++ linux-2.6/include/asm-powerpc/pgtable-64k.h	2008-07-17 20:30:06.000000000 +1000
@@ -70,11 +70,12 @@
 #define PGDIR_MASK	(~(PGDIR_SIZE-1))
 
 /* Additional PTE bits (don't change without checking asm in hash_low.S) */
+#define __HAVE_ARCH_PTE_SPECIAL
+#define _PAGE_SPECIAL	0x00000400 /* software: special page */
 #define _PAGE_HPTE_SUB	0x0ffff000 /* combo only: sub pages HPTE bits */
 #define _PAGE_HPTE_SUB0	0x08000000 /* combo only: first sub page */
 #define _PAGE_COMBO	0x10000000 /* this is a combo 4k page */
 #define _PAGE_4K_PFN	0x20000000 /* PFN is for a single 4k page */
-#define _PAGE_SPECIAL	0x0	   /* don't have enough room for this yet */
 
 /* For 64K page, we don't have a separate _PAGE_HASHPTE bit. Instead,
  * we set that to be the whole sub-bits mask. The C code will only