Subject: Re: latest tree build failure -- cpm uart & gpio

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:53:30 +0400

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 08:54:16AM -0500, Kumar Gala wrote:
> can someone look at the following compile failure in linus's tree.  I'm 
> guessing part of this has to do with Alan's tty changes (and might  
> already be addressed?).
>
> include/asm-generic/gpio.h:131: error: implicit declaration of function 
> 'gpio_get_value'
> include/asm-generic/gpio.h:137: error: implicit declaration of function 
> 'gpio_set_value'

I think this patch should help:

[OF] of_gpio: should use new <linux/gpio.h> header
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=18750

David, can you please Ack it? See Benjamin's mail:
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2008-July/060109.html

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2