Subject: Re: XSysAce: Queue is plugged

From: Grant Likely <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:36:15 -0600

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 04:49:21PM +0200, Joachim Meyer wrote:
> Hi
> 
> XSysAce: Queue is plugged
> Can someone say me what this means and how to get rid of it?
> I use a 2.6.23 xilinx Kernel on a XUPv2p. In the Kernel config-menu are 2 sysace drivers:
> < > Xilinx SystemACE support
> and 
> < > Xilinx SystemACE support (old driver)
> 
> I'm using the old driver because if I try to compile with the other it ends in this:
> 

The new driver compiles fine in 2.6.26.  I think it is more robust than
the old sysace driver.  See if you can port forward to a more recent
kernel; or you could try plucking the current driver out of Linus' tree
and trying it on your older kernel (but you won't get much support that
way).

g.