Subject: [PATCH 5/5] sh: Define elfcorehdr_addr in arch dependent section

From: Vivek Goyal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:15:14 -0400

o Move elfcorehdr_addr definition in arch dependent crash dump file. This is
  equivalent to defining elfcorehdr_addr under CONFIG_CRASH_DUMP instead of
  CONFIG_PROC_VMCORE. This is needed by is_kdump_kernel() which can be
  used irrespective of the fact whether CONFIG_PROC_VMCORE is enabled or
  not.

o I don't see sh setup code parsing the command line for elfcorehdr_addr. I 
  am wondering how does vmcore interface work on sh. Anyway, I am atleast
  defining elfcoredhr_addr so that compilation is not broken on sh.

Signed-off-by: Vivek Goyal <[email-masked]>
---

 arch/sh/kernel/crash_dump.c |    3 +++
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

diff -puN arch/sh/kernel/crash_dump.c~fix-elfcorehdr_addr-sh arch/sh/kernel/crash_dump.c
--- linux-2.6.27-pre-rc1/arch/sh/kernel/crash_dump.c~fix-elfcorehdr_addr-sh	2008-07-28 12:17:12.000000000 -0400
+++ linux-2.6.27-pre-rc1-root/arch/sh/kernel/crash_dump.c	2008-07-28 12:17:12.000000000 -0400
@@ -10,6 +10,9 @@
 #include <linux/io.h>
 #include <asm/uaccess.h>
 
+/* Stores the physical address of elf header of crash image. */
+unsigned long long elfcorehdr_addr = ELFCORE_ADDR_MAX;
+
 /**
  * copy_oldmem_page - copy one page from "oldmem"
  * @pfn: page frame number to be copied
_