Subject: module compilation linux

From: "VenkataKrishna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:13:12 +0530

I compiled modules in ELDK 4.0 installed in Linux. I got the  configure
error in show in the below. How to solve that. What are configure values
should need compile MPC8260 freescale device driver in linux.

[root@VenkaKrisha linux-2.6-denx]# make ARCH=PowerPC CROSS_COMPILE=ppc_82xx-
modules

:0: error: -m64 not supported in this configuration

:0: error: -m64 not supported in this configuration

/opt/eldk/usr/src/linux-2.6-denx/scripts/gcc-version.sh: line 31: printf: #:
invalid number/opt/eldk/usr/src/linux-2.6-denx/scripts/gcc-version.sh: line
31: printf: #: invalid number/bin/sh: line 1: [: too many arguments

scripts/kconfig/conf -s arch/powerpc/Kconfig

*

* Restart config...

*

*

* Linux Kernel Configuration

*

64-bit kernel (PPC64) [N/y/?] (NEW)

With Regards

Venkatakrishna Pari