Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull spufs merge branch

From: Jeremy Kerr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:46:42 +1100

Ben,

Please do a:

git pull \
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jk/spufs.git merge

For a few more spufs changes for .28

Cheers,

Jeremy

---
diffstat:

 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spufs/file.c           |  155 ++++++----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spufs/run.c            |    3 
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spufs/sched.c          |   24 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spufs/spufs.h          |    1 
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spufs/sputrace.c       |   37 ++
 5 files changed, 151 insertions(+), 69 deletions(-)

8 commits:

  powerpc/spufs: sputrace: Only enable logging on open(), prevent
	multiple openers
    Jeremy Kerr <[email-masked]>

  powerpc/spufs: sputrace: Don't block until the read buffer is full
    Jeremy Kerr <[email-masked]>

  powerpc/spufs: Use state_mutex for switch_log locking, and prevent
	multiple openers
    Jeremy Kerr <[email-masked]>

  powerpc/spufs: Don't require full buffer in switch_log read
    Jeremy Kerr <[email-masked]>

  powerpc/spufs: Don't spu_acquire_saved unnecessarily in regs read
    Jeremy Kerr <[email-masked]>

  powerpc/spufs: Use kmalloc rather than kzalloc for switch log buffer
    Jeremy Kerr <[email-masked]>

  powerpc/spufs: Improve search of node for contexts with SPU affinity
    Andre Detsch <[email-masked]>

  powerpc/spufs: Explain conditional decrement of aff_sched_count
    Andre Detsch <[email-masked]>