Subject: [PATCH] powerpc: Fix mismerge of iss4xx platform support

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:32:26 +1100

The Makefile missed the necessary bit for treeboot-iss4xx.o to be built
thus breaking builds of this platform

Signed-off-by: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
---

 arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-work.orig/arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile	2008-12-08 15:30:38.000000000 +1100
+++ linux-work/arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile	2008-12-08 15:30:56.000000000 +1100
@@ -70,7 +70,7 @@ src-plat := of.c cuboot-52xx.c cuboot-82
 		cuboot-katmai.c cuboot-rainier.c redboot-8xx.c ep8248e.c \
 		cuboot-warp.c cuboot-85xx-cpm2.c cuboot-yosemite.c simpleboot.c \
 		virtex405-head.S virtex.c redboot-83xx.c cuboot-sam440ep.c \
-		cuboot-acadia.c
+		cuboot-acadia.c treeboot-iss4xx.c
 src-boot := $(src-wlib) $(src-plat) empty.c
 
 src-boot := $(addprefix $(obj)/, $(src-boot))