Subject: Re: More commits added to powerpc.git next and master branches

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:38:33 +0300

Hi Paul,

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 04:10:34PM +1100, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> I have added the following commits to the next and master branches of
> my powerpc.git tree (including commits pulled from Kumar's tree).  I
> have also pulled in Linus' current tree and the 3 commits that I just
> asked him to pull.

Is there anything wrong with these down below?

[1/3] of: Minor simplification for the of_parse_phandles_with_args()
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/12449/

[2/3] of: of_parse_phandles_with_args() learns to differentiate 'hole' cells
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/12450/

[3/3] of/gpio: Implement of_gpio_count()
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/12451/

Can we apply them for 2.6.29?

Thanks,

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2