Subject: [PATCH 5/8] powerpc/5200: Don't specify IRQF_SHARED in PSC UART driver

From: Grant Likely <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:55:29 -0700

From: Grant Likely <[email-masked]>

The MPC5200 PSC device is wired up to a dedicated interrupt line
which is never shared.  This patch removes the IRQF_SHARED flag
from the request_irq() call which eliminates the "IRQF_DISABLED
is not guaranteed on shared IRQs" warning message from the console
output.

Signed-off-by: Grant Likely <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/serial/mpc52xx_uart.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/serial/mpc52xx_uart.c b/drivers/serial/mpc52xx_uart.c
index d73d7da..7f72f8c 100644
--- a/drivers/serial/mpc52xx_uart.c
+++ b/drivers/serial/mpc52xx_uart.c
@@ -522,7 +522,7 @@ mpc52xx_uart_startup(struct uart_port *port)
 
 	/* Request IRQ */
 	ret = request_irq(port->irq, mpc52xx_uart_int,
-		IRQF_DISABLED | IRQF_SAMPLE_RANDOM | IRQF_SHARED,
+		IRQF_DISABLED | IRQF_SAMPLE_RANDOM,
 		"mpc52xx_psc_uart", port);
 	if (ret)
 		return ret;