Subject: [PATCH] powerpc/4xx: Enable PCI domains on 4xx

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 13:59:13 +1100

4xx chips commonly now have multiple PHBs, there is no reason to not
enable PCI domains on them. The main issue with PCI domains is X but
currently its already somewhat busted for other reasons such as the
36-bit physical address space, which I'm fixing separately.

Signed-off-by: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
---

 arch/powerpc/sysdev/ppc4xx_pci.c |    2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

--- linux-work.orig/arch/powerpc/sysdev/ppc4xx_pci.c	2009-01-05 13:39:26.000000000 +1100
+++ linux-work/arch/powerpc/sysdev/ppc4xx_pci.c	2009-01-14 13:57:48.000000000 +1100
@@ -1822,6 +1822,8 @@ static int __init ppc4xx_pci_find_bridge
 {
 	struct device_node *np;
 
+	ppc_pci_flags |= PPC_PCI_ENABLE_PROC_DOMAINS | PPC_PCI_COMPAT_DOMAIN_0;
+
 #ifdef CONFIG_PPC4xx_PCI_EXPRESS
 	for_each_compatible_node(np, NULL, "ibm,plb-pciex")
 		ppc4xx_probe_pciex_bridge(np);