Subject: [PATCH RFC 0/13] FSL eSDHC support

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:46:30 +0300

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments on the previous version, here comes another
RFC...

Changes since the second RFC:
- Addressed all comments that were raised by Pierre Ossman.
  There were too many to mention them all, so here is the link:
  http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/2/6/320

Changes since the first RFC:
- Use of_iomap() in sdhci-of.c (suggested by Arnd Bergmann). Also added
  Arnd's Acked-by: line for the sdhci-of patch.
- Kconfig help text improved (thanks to Matt Sealey and M. Warner Losh).
- In "sdhci: Add quirk to suppress PIO interrupts during DMA transfers"
  patch: sdhci_init() now clears SDHCI_PIO_DISABLED flag, otherwise we
  won't disable PIO interrupts after suspend.
- New patch: "sdhci: Add type checking for IO memory accessors"

Thanks,

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2