Subject: [PATCH v2 0/11] FSL eSDHC support

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 23:27:37 +0300

Hi all,

Much thanks for the previous comments. Here comes v2.

Changes since v1:
- "Add support for bus-specific IO memory accessors" patch no longer
  touches sdhci-pci. The changes were no longer needed since I dropped
  "Add type checking ..." patch back in RFCv2;
- Patch "Add support for hosts with strict 32 bit addressing" dropped.
  Now we handle the 32 bit magic in eSDHC's writew() accessor;
- Patch "Add quirk for controllers with max. block size up to 4096 bytes"
  replaced by "Add quirk for forcing maximum block size to 2048 bytes";
- SDHCI_INT_ALL_MASK changed to (unsigned int)-1;
- Addressed Pierre's comments in "Add support for card-detection polling"
  patch.

Changes since the third RFC:
- Use uninitialized_var() (suggested by Laurent Pinchart);
- Fixed a bug in eSDHC SDCLK prescaler calculations because of which
  we were over-clocking the SDCLK, and that caused CRC errors using some
  SD cards;
- Not a change, but some status: SDHS (50 MHz) cards were tested to
  NOT work (at least on MPC837x boards) -- this is to be investigated
  further. SDHC (> 4 GB) cards were not tested, yet.

Changes since the second RFC:
- Addressed all comments that were raised by Pierre Ossman.
  There were too many to mention them all, so here is the link:
  http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/2/6/320

Changes since the first RFC:
- Use of_iomap() in sdhci-of.c (suggested by Arnd Bergmann). Also added
  Arnd's Acked-by: line for the sdhci-of patch.
- Kconfig help text improved (thanks to Matt Sealey and M. Warner Losh).
- In "sdhci: Add quirk to suppress PIO interrupts during DMA transfers"
  patch: sdhci_init() now clears SDHCI_PIO_DISABLED flag, otherwise we
  won't disable PIO interrupts after suspend.
- New patch: "sdhci: Add type checking for IO memory accessors"

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2