Subject: [PATCH -next] fsl_pq_mdio: Revive Gianfar TBI PHY support

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:52:32 +0300

commit 1577ecef766650a57fceb171acee2b13cbfaf1d3 ("netdev: Merge UCC
and gianfar MDIO bus drivers") broke the TSEC TBI PHY support: the
driver now refuses to probe TBI MDIO buses as it doesn't know about
"fsl,gianfar-tbi" compatible entry, and thus _probe() fails with
-ENODEV status.

Fix this by adding "fsl,gianfar-tbi" to the list of known Gianfar
MDIO buses.

Signed-off-by: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/fsl_pq_mdio.c |    1 +
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/fsl_pq_mdio.c b/drivers/net/fsl_pq_mdio.c
index b0ce144..6be36b9 100644
--- a/drivers/net/fsl_pq_mdio.c
+++ b/drivers/net/fsl_pq_mdio.c
@@ -321,6 +321,7 @@ static int fsl_pq_mdio_probe(struct of_device *ofdev,
 	dev_set_drvdata(&ofdev->dev, new_bus);
 
 	if (of_device_is_compatible(np, "fsl,gianfar-mdio") ||
+			of_device_is_compatible(np, "fsl,gianfar-tbi") ||
 			of_device_is_compatible(np, "gianfar")) {
 #ifdef CONFIG_GIANFAR
 		tbipa = get_gfar_tbipa(regs);
-- 
1.5.6.5