Subject: Re: [PATCH] PowerPC 44x: ibm4xx_denali_fixup_memsize fix

From: Stefan Roese <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 06:23:16 +0200

On Thursday 23 April 2009, Valentine Barshak wrote:
> Some U-Boot versions incorrectly set the number of chipselects to two
> for Sequoia/Rainier boards while they only have one chipselect hardwired.
> This patch adds a workaround for this, hardcoding the number of chipselects
> to one for sequioa/rainer board models and reading the actual value from
> the memory controller register DDR0_10 otherwise.
> It also fixes another error in the way ibm4xx_denali_fixup_memsize
> calculates memory size. When testing the DDR_REDUC bit, the polarity is
> backwards.  A "1" implies 32-bit wide memory while a "0" implies 64-bit
> wide memory.
>
> Signed-off-by: Valentine Barshak <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Steven A. Falco <[email-masked]>

Acked-by: Stefan Roese <[email-masked]>

Thanks.

Best regards,
Stefan