Subject: [PATCH V5 0/5] AC97 driver for mpc5200

From: Jon Smirl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:34:04 -0400

Version 5. Modified to use spin_event_timeout() as originally written.

---

Jon Smirl (5):
      Fabric bindings for STAC9766 on the Efika
      Support for AC97 on Phytec pmc030 base board.
      AC97 driver for mpc5200
      Main rewite of the mpc5200 audio DMA code
      powerpc: introduce macro spin_event_timeout()

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/delay.h    |   33 +++
 sound/soc/fsl/Kconfig               |   27 ++
 sound/soc/fsl/Makefile              |    5 
 sound/soc/fsl/efika-audio-fabric.c  |   90 +++++++
 sound/soc/fsl/mpc5200_dma.c         |  442 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 sound/soc/fsl/mpc5200_dma.h         |   33 +--
 sound/soc/fsl/mpc5200_psc_ac97.c    |  331 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 sound/soc/fsl/mpc5200_psc_ac97.h    |   15 +
 sound/soc/fsl/mpc5200_psc_i2s.c     |  247 +++-----------------
 sound/soc/fsl/mpc5200_psc_i2s.h     |   12 +
 sound/soc/fsl/pcm030-audio-fabric.c |   90 +++++++
 11 files changed, 934 insertions(+), 391 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/efika-audio-fabric.c
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/mpc5200_psc_ac97.c
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/mpc5200_psc_ac97.h
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/mpc5200_psc_i2s.h
 create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/pcm030-audio-fabric.c

-- 
Jon Smirl
[email-masked]