Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] sdhci-of: Some fixes for high-speed and 4-bit SD cards

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 22:41:38 +0400

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 08:39:40PM +0400, Anton Vorontsov wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Finally I've got a bunch of SD cards to test eSDHC in various ways,
> and more importantly now I have a lot of SDHS cards. ;-)
> 
> So, here are few fixes that make eSDHC work flawlessly on MPC83xx
> SOCs with all SD and MMC cards that I have.
> 
> On MPC85xx (namely MPC8536 and MPC8569) SOCs there is one issue:
> the cards can be detected and read just fine, but writing doesn't
> work (no interrupts received). I'm currently investigating this.

Solved. It appears that eSDHC on MPC85xx has a normal write-protect
reporting. And eSDHC actually checks the WP pin, thus doesn't let
anybody to do any writes... I'll make some additional patches and
will send v2 soon.

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2