Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] Suspend/resume support for some 83xx/85xx/86xx boards

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 23:36:25 +0400

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:38:51AM -0500, Kumar Gala wrote:
> >This patch adds suspend/resume support for MPC8540-compatible and
> >MPC8569 CPUs.
[...] 
> I'd also like to get Scott's Ack on this and the device tree patches
> before accepting them.

Heh, I didn't notice that the PMC bindings for 85xx describe devdisr
registers (and thus sleep = <> properties).

So here are updated patches that should comply with the bindings.
Plus,

- It appears that 86xx PMCs registers-compatible with 85xx, so we
  can support both. Thus move 85xx/suspend.c to sysdev/fsl_pmc.c;
- New patch that adds suspend/resume for MPC8610HPCD;
- New patch that adds suspend/resume for 83xx QE boards;
- Some fixes in "Make qe_reset() code path safe for repeated
  invocation" patch.

Thanks,

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2