Subject: Re: PPC_4xx synopsy USB driver

From: Stefan Roese <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:24:52 +0200

On Monday 21 September 2009 15:44:30 Cote, Sylvain wrote:
> > Looks good so far. I suspect that the only thing missing for your 405EX
> > custom
> > board is the following line in the arch/powerpc/sysdev/Makefile:
> >
> > obj-$(CONFIG_KILAUEA)           += amcc-usbotg.o
> 
> I have created a new platform (platform using 405ex).  I have missed this
>  one for my new platform.  Do you know if there is a compilation switch
>  that could be more generic (like CONFIG_40x) for the usbotg?

Yes, it would probably make sense to just use 

obj-$(CONFIG_USB_DWC_OTG) += amcc-usbotg.o

here. I'll change this soon.

Cheers,
Stefan

--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,      MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich,  Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-0 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [email-masked]