Subject: Re: updates to the mscan-driver in net-next

From: Wolfram Sang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:07:44 +0100

> I will also update my branch on pengutronix.de tomorrow,

Done.

===

The following changes since commit a0a9020c1725cd5c9a13a7aab65831f3c85ea9ca:
  Wolfram Sang (1):
        net/can/mscan: final checkpatch cleanups

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.pengutronix.de/git/wsa/linux-2.6.git net-next-52xx-can

Wolfram Sang (11):
      net/can/mscan: move defines into .h file
      net/can/mscan: trivial fixes
      net/can/mscan: drop support for CAN_MODE_{SLEEP|STOP}
      net/can/mscan: use {clr|set}bits8 macros
      net/can/mscan: fix function annotations
      net/can/mscan: drop assignment in while-construct
      net/can/mpc52xx_can: refactor clock-get routine
      net/can/mpc52xx_can: improve properties and their description
      net/can/mscan: replace hardcoded values with defines
      net/can/mscan: add error path to mscan_open()
      net/can/mscan: improve build

 Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/mpc5200.txt |    9 +-
 drivers/net/can/Kconfig                            |   19 +---
 drivers/net/can/mscan/Kconfig                      |   23 ++++
 drivers/net/can/mscan/Makefile                     |    4 +-
 .../net/can/mscan/{mpc52xx_can.c => mpc5xxx_can.c} |   64 ++++-------
 drivers/net/can/mscan/mscan.c                      |  121 +++++++------------
 drivers/net/can/mscan/mscan.h                      |   36 ++++++-
 7 files changed, 133 insertions(+), 143 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/can/mscan/Kconfig
 rename drivers/net/can/mscan/{mpc52xx_can.c => mpc5xxx_can.c} (90%)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |
Industrial Linux Solutions                 | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |