Subject: Re: [PATCH] MAINTAINERS: Add PowerPC patterns

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:59:49 -0600

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 09:16:59AM -0800, Joe Perches wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 20:59 +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> > On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 10:34 +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
> > > I've sent it to [email-masked] on October 14th. This is the
> > > address which is listed 22 times in MAINTAINERS. If it isn't correct,
> > > then please update MAINTAINERS.
> > No it's fine both shoul work. Your patches are there, just waiting for
> > me to pick them up, I was just firing a reminder to the rest of the CC
> > list :-) (and I do remember fwd'ing a couple of your patches to the
> > list, for some reason they didn't make it to patchwork back then, that
> > was a few month ago).
> > Anyways, I've been stretched thin with all sort of stuff lately, so bear
> > with me if I'm a bit slow at taking or testing stuff, I'm doing my best.
> 
> Adding patterns to the PowerPC sections of MAINTAINERS is useful.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>

Acked-by: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>

There are a few other files under arch/powerpc that's not under platforms
that belongs to the pasemi code but it's not a big deal to not include
them. This goes most of the way.

-Olof