Subject: [PATCH]: powerpc: Fix build breakage due to incorrect location of autoconf.h

From: Anton Blanchard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:21:51 +1100

commit ac4c2a3bbe5db5fc570b1d0ee1e474db7cb22585 (zlib: optimize inffast when
copying direct from output) referenced include/linux/autoconf.h which
is now called include/generated/autoconf.h.

Signed-off-by: Anton Blanchard <[email-masked]>
---

Index: linux-cpumask/arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile
===================================================================
--- linux-cpumask.orig/arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile	2010-01-12 13:15:26.266724762 +1100
+++ linux-cpumask/arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile	2010-01-12 13:15:33.532974469 +1100
@@ -34,7 +34,7 @@ BOOTCFLAGS	+= -fno-stack-protector
 endif
 
 BOOTCFLAGS	+= -I$(obj) -I$(srctree)/$(obj)
-BOOTCFLAGS	+= -include include/linux/autoconf.h -Iarch/powerpc/include
+BOOTCFLAGS	+= -include include/generated/autoconf.h -Iarch/powerpc/include
 BOOTCFLAGS	+= -Iinclude
 
 DTS_FLAGS	?= -p 1024