Subject: [patch 08/15] powerpc: Convert beatic_irq_mask_lock to raw_spinlock

From: Thomas Gleixner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:22:52 -0000

beatic_irq_mask_lock needs to be a real spinlock in RT. Convert it to
raw_spinlock.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/beat_interrupt.c |   18 +++++++++---------
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

Index: linux-2.6-tip/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/beat_interrupt.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6-tip.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/beat_interrupt.c
+++ linux-2.6-tip/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/beat_interrupt.c
@@ -30,7 +30,7 @@
 #include "beat_wrapper.h"
 
 #define	MAX_IRQS	NR_IRQS
-static DEFINE_SPINLOCK(beatic_irq_mask_lock);
+static DEFINE_RAW_SPINLOCK(beatic_irq_mask_lock);
 static uint64_t	beatic_irq_mask_enable[(MAX_IRQS+255)/64];
 static uint64_t	beatic_irq_mask_ack[(MAX_IRQS+255)/64];
 
@@ -65,30 +65,30 @@ static void beatic_mask_irq(unsigned int
 {
 	unsigned long flags;
 
-	spin_lock_irqsave(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
+	raw_spin_lock_irqsave(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
 	beatic_irq_mask_enable[irq_plug/64] &= ~(1UL << (63 - (irq_plug%64)));
 	beatic_update_irq_mask(irq_plug);
-	spin_unlock_irqrestore(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
+	raw_spin_unlock_irqrestore(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
 }
 
 static void beatic_unmask_irq(unsigned int irq_plug)
 {
 	unsigned long flags;
 
-	spin_lock_irqsave(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
+	raw_spin_lock_irqsave(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
 	beatic_irq_mask_enable[irq_plug/64] |= 1UL << (63 - (irq_plug%64));
 	beatic_update_irq_mask(irq_plug);
-	spin_unlock_irqrestore(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
+	raw_spin_unlock_irqrestore(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
 }
 
 static void beatic_ack_irq(unsigned int irq_plug)
 {
 	unsigned long flags;
 
-	spin_lock_irqsave(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
+	raw_spin_lock_irqsave(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
 	beatic_irq_mask_ack[irq_plug/64] &= ~(1UL << (63 - (irq_plug%64)));
 	beatic_update_irq_mask(irq_plug);
-	spin_unlock_irqrestore(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
+	raw_spin_unlock_irqrestore(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
 }
 
 static void beatic_end_irq(unsigned int irq_plug)
@@ -103,10 +103,10 @@ static void beatic_end_irq(unsigned int 
 
 		printk(KERN_ERR "IRQ over-downcounted, plug %d\n", irq_plug);
 	}
-	spin_lock_irqsave(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
+	raw_spin_lock_irqsave(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
 	beatic_irq_mask_ack[irq_plug/64] |= 1UL << (63 - (irq_plug%64));
 	beatic_update_irq_mask(irq_plug);
-	spin_unlock_irqrestore(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
+	raw_spin_unlock_irqrestore(&beatic_irq_mask_lock, flags);
 }
 
 static struct irq_chip beatic_pic = {