Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Stuff to make of_device more like platform_device

From: Grant Likely <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:12:18 -0700

These patches make it possible to use struct platform_device as a drop
in replacement for struct of_device, which is a stepping stone to
removing the duplication between the platform bus and the of bus.

g.

---

Grant Likely (2):
      arch/microblaze: Move dma_mask from of_device into pdev_archdata
      arch/powerpc: Move dma_mask from of_device into pdev_archdata

 arch/microblaze/include/asm/device.h    |    1 +
 arch/microblaze/include/asm/of_device.h |    2 +-
 arch/microblaze/kernel/of_device.c      |    2 +-
 arch/microblaze/kernel/of_platform.c    |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/device.h       |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/of_device.h    |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/of_device.c         |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.c       |    2 +-
 drivers/macintosh/macio_asic.c          |    4 ++--
 sound/aoa/soundbus/i2sbus/core.c        |    4 ++--
 10 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
Signature