Subject: Re: [PATCH] 460EX on-chip SATA driver<kernel 2.6.33> < resubmission : 01>

From: Stefan Roese <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:03:06 +0100

Hi Rup,

On Wednesday 17 March 2010 05:23:16 Rupjyoti Sarmah wrote:
> This patch enables the on-chip DWC SATA controller of the AppliedMicro
> processor 460EX.

Apart from the other comments, did you take a look at the latest version of 
this driver in our linux-2.6-denx repository? We did some work on this driver 
for a new Canyonlands release last year. It's hard to check this for me now, 
with this line wrapped patch (the drivers diverged somewhat). So either check 
for yourself, or send a new, not line-wrapped, patch version so that I can 
better check myself.

BTW: It would be nice if you would add me to Cc on DWC-SATA related patches, 
since I've been involved in the development at some time.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Stefan

--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,      MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich,  Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-0 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [email-masked]