Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fixes for MPC512x PSC

From: Anatolij Gustschin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:59:30 +0200

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:13:21 -0500
"Steve Deiters" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This will apply on the mpc512x-v2.6.33-devel branch of the DENX git
> repository.  This is all mostly based
> on what was in the Freescale LTIB release from the Freescale website.

Please don't use mpc512x-v2.6.33-devel branch, it is obsolete.
Fixes to serial PSC driver have been merged into mainline kernel,
so with v2.6.34-rc5 you do not need all this stuff your patch
addresses.

> On a somewhat unrelated note, does anyone know if the Freescale LTIB
> drivers have been merged into any newer
> kernel versions?  In particular, I could not find a branch that has
> drivers for the newer NAND Flash controller
> that was in the LTIB version.

Pull from mtd-2.6 tree [1] to get newer mpc512x NAND driver.

[1] http://git.infradead.org/mtd-2.6.git

Anatolij