Subject: [PATCH 1/2]: Powerpc: Fix EHCA driver on relocatable kernel

From: Sonny Rao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:08:09 -0500

Some modules (like eHCA) want to map all of kernel memory, for this to
work with a relocated kernel, we need to export kernstart_addr so
modules can use PHYSICAL_START and memstart_addr so they could use
MEMORY_START.  Note that the 32bit code already exports these symbols.

Signed-off-By: Sonny Rao <[email-masked]>

Index: common/arch/powerpc/mm/init_64.c
===================================================================
--- common.orig/arch/powerpc/mm/init_64.c	2010-08-16 02:38:33.000000000 -0500
+++ common/arch/powerpc/mm/init_64.c	2010-08-16 02:39:25.000000000 -0500
@@ -79,7 +79,9 @@
 #endif /* CONFIG_PPC_STD_MMU_64 */
 
 phys_addr_t memstart_addr = ~0;
+EXPORT_SYMBOL(memstart_addr);
 phys_addr_t kernstart_addr;
+EXPORT_SYMBOL(kernstart_addr);
 
 void free_initmem(void)
 {