Subject: Re: Combining defconfigs for 44x based boards

From: Wolfgang Denk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 08:36:00 +0200

Dear Tirumala Marri,

In message <[email-masked]> you wrote:
>
> I am thinking that we can combine arches, Canyonlands, glacier, redwood
> and eiger can be combined as ppc46x_defconfig.

We already have arch/powerpc/configs/ppc40x_defconfig and
arch/powerpc/configs/ppc44x_defconfig in mainline.

What's wrong with using these?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

-- 
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [email-masked]
CONSUMER NOTICE:  Because  of  the  "Uncertainty  Principle,"  It  Is
Impossible  for  the  Consumer  to  Find  Out  at  the Same Time Both
Precisely Where This Product Is and How Fast It Is Moving.