Subject: [[email-masked]: [PATCH 00/15] ppc iommu cleanups]

From: Nishanth Aravamudan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:13:07 -0700

Clearly need to work on my git-send-mail usage! Apologies...

----- Forwarded message from Nishanth Aravamudan <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:05:43 -0700
From: Nishanth Aravamudan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [PATCH 00/15] ppc iommu cleanups

While working on some upcoming IOMMU-related changes, we found the
following cleanups throughout the ppc code.

Nishanth Aravamudan (15):
  ppc: fix return type of BUID_{HI,LO} macros
  ppc64: fix dma_iommu_dma_supported compare
  ppc64 iommu: fix check for direct DMA support
  vio: put device on device_register failure
  viobus: free TCE table on device release
  pseries/dlpar: use kmemdup
  ppc: pci-common cleanup
  microblaze: pci-common cleanup
  ppc/vio: use dma ops helpers
  ppc/pasemi: clean up pasemi iommu table initializations
  ppc/cell: beat dma ops cleanup
  ppc/dart: iommu table cleanup
  ppc/pseries: iommu cleanup
  ppc64 iommu: use coherent_dma_mask for alloc_coherent
  ppc/vio: ensure dma_coherent_mask is set

 arch/microblaze/pci/pci-common.c         |    6 ++----
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-pci.h       |    4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/dma-iommu.c          |   23 ++++++++++++-----------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/dma.c                |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/pci-common.c         |    4 +---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vio.c                |   24 ++++++++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/beat_iommu.c |    3 +--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/iommu.c    |   19 +------------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/dlpar.c   |    3 +--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/iommu.c   |    9 ++-------
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/dart_iommu.c         |   18 +-----------------
 11 files changed, 42 insertions(+), 73 deletions(-)

---

I used git-send-email for this series, and noticed that
get_maintainer.pl will always pull in LKML to the Cc because of the
following in MAINTAINERS:

THE REST
M:	Linus Torvalds <[email-masked]>
L:	[email-masked]
Q:	http://patchwork.kernel.org/project/LKML/list/
T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git
S:	Buried alive in reporters
F:	*
F:	*/

Is there any way to exclude that in the script that anyone knows of? Or
am I mis-using the script (as the --cc-cmd option to git-send-email).

Thanks,
Nish

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
Nishanth Aravamudan <[email-masked]>
IBM Linux Technology Center