Subject: [PATCH] powerpc: Print corrupt r3 in FWNMI code

From: Anton Blanchard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:34:03 +1000

I have a report of an FWNMI with an r3 value that we think is
corrupt, but since we don't print r3 we have no idea what was
wrong with it.

Signed-off-by: Anton Blanchard <[email-masked]>
---

Index: linux-net/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/ras.c
===================================================================
--- linux-net.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/ras.c	2011-05-11 09:26:16.646093026 +1000
+++ linux-net/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/ras.c	2011-05-11 09:26:49.836651728 +1000
@@ -227,7 +227,7 @@ static struct rtas_error_log *fwnmi_get_
 	struct rtas_error_log *h, *errhdr = NULL;
 
 	if (!VALID_FWNMI_BUFFER(regs->gpr[3])) {
-		printk(KERN_ERR "FWNMI: corrupt r3\n");
+		printk(KERN_ERR "FWNMI: corrupt r3 0x%016lx\n", regs->gpr[3]);
 		return NULL;
 	}