Subject: Re: [PATCH] eSDHC: Access Freescale eSDHC registers by 32-bit

From: Wolfram Sang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 15:08:55 +0200

> Previously, I sent this patch together  with another one. But
> technically they are separated patches.  I got some comments from
> Anton about the patch. I will try to address the comment. but for this
> one, it is a stand along patch. I'd like to push it first.

Okay.

> I do not see any comment about byte swapping about this patch.
> you may have mis-understanding here.

I was misguided, yes, sorry. BE/LE issues with additional byteswapping
are a mind twister :/ Having a second look, it looks okay to me. One
could think about putting this into sdhci_platform as well, but this can
be done later if needed. Sadly, I currently don't have hardware to test
it.

Regards,

   Wolfram

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |
Industrial Linux Solutions                 | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |