Subject: Please pull 'next' branch of 5xxx tree

From: Anatolij Gustschin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 01:20:00 +0200

Hi Ben,

please pull some mpc5xxx updates and mpc8xxx/512x gpio driver
move patches for next.

Anatolij

The following changes since commit a120db06c3f435c37d028b6e5a1968dad06b7df0:

  perf events, powerpc: Add POWER7 stalled-cycles-frontend/backend events (2011-09-20 16:12:56 +1000)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.denx.de/linux-2.6-agust.git next

Anatolij Gustschin (4):
      powerpc/5200: mpc5200b.dtsi: add spi node address- and size-cells properties
      powerpc/5200: dts: digsy_mtc.dts: update to add can, pci, serial and spi
      powerpc/5200: dts: digsy_mtc.dts: add timer0 and timer1 gpio properties
      powerpc/5200: dts: digsy_mtc.dts: enable both MSCAN nodes

Timur Tabi (1):
      powerpc/5200: enable audio in the defconfig

Wolfram Sang (2):
      gpio: move mpc8xxx/512x gpio driver to drivers/gpio
      powerpc: update 512x-defconfig

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/digsy_mtc.dts                |   59 +++++++++++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc5200b.dtsi                |    2 +
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/p1023rds_defconfig       |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/xes_mpc85xx_defconfig    |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc512x_defconfig             |   19 ++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc5200_defconfig             |   12 ++++
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc85xx_defconfig             |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc85xx_smp_defconfig         |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/configs/ppc6xx_defconfig              |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/Kconfig                |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/83xx/Kconfig                |    9 ++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/Kconfig                |   12 +++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/86xx/Kconfig                |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/Kconfig                     |   10 ---
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/Makefile                       |    1 -
 drivers/gpio/Kconfig                               |    8 +++
 drivers/gpio/Makefile                              |    1 +
 .../mpc8xxx_gpio.c => drivers/gpio/gpio-mpc8xxx.c  |    0
 18 files changed, 106 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)
 rename arch/powerpc/sysdev/mpc8xxx_gpio.c => drivers/gpio/gpio-mpc8xxx.c (100%)