Subject: [GIT PULL] tty-next: Fix Fsl 8250 BRK bug

From: Paul Gortmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 22:39:57 -0500

Hi Greg,

This is the Freescale hardware bug fix which turned into a
six-pack of 8250 updates.  This is exactly what was posted
in the v2 review, with just Alan's ack added[1].  Since nobody
else has had any follow-on comments since then, I'm assuming
that it is now good to go.

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/12/5/156

Thanks,
Paul.
---

Please pull for tty-next to get:

The following changes since commit 5611cc4572e889b62a7b4c72a413536bf6a9c416:

  Linux 3.2-rc4 (2011-12-01 14:56:01 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulg/linux fsl-uart-fix

Paul Gortmaker (6):
      serial: move struct uart_8250_port from 8250.c to 8250.h
      serial: clean up parameter passing for 8250 Rx IRQ handling
      serial: export the key functions for an 8250 IRQ handler
      serial: make 8250 timeout use the specified IRQ handler
      serial: manually inline serial8250_handle_port
      serial: add irq handler for Freescale 16550 errata.

 arch/powerpc/kernel/legacy_serial.c |    3 +
 drivers/tty/serial/8250.c           |   92 ++++++++++++-----------------------
 drivers/tty/serial/8250.h           |   26 ++++++++++
 drivers/tty/serial/8250_fsl.c       |   63 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/tty/serial/Kconfig          |    5 ++
 drivers/tty/serial/Makefile         |    1 +
 include/linux/serial_8250.h         |    5 ++
 7 files changed, 134 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/tty/serial/8250_fsl.c