Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Changes to PowerPC ptrace flags using watchpoints - v2

From: "K.Prasad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 16:42:12 +0530

Hi David,
	Please find a revised version of the patchset which have
incorporated the various suggestions made by you.

Kindly review the patches and let me know if they look fine.

Changelog - v2
--------------
v1 posted at
http://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2011-August/092463.html

- Introduction of a new version number for the hw-breakpoint structures
  dropped.
- The ptrace flag operations are expected to make more precise requests
  and suitable error return codes have been added for incorrect
  requests.
- Modification of an existing breakpoint is not possible. Request an
  delete, followed by set breakpoint request instead.

Thanks,
K.Prasad