Subject: [PATCH 12/18] powerpc: fix VSX macros so register names aren't wrapped

From: Michael Neuling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:04:39 +1000

We need to do this so we can enforce the name of a and b in called
macros PPC_RA/B later.

Signed-off-by: Michael Neuling <[email-masked]>
---

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-opcode.h |    6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

Index: powerpc-test/arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-opcode.h
===================================================================
--- powerpc-test.orig/arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-opcode.h
+++ powerpc-test/arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-opcode.h
@@ -234,11 +234,11 @@
 #define VSX_XX1(s, a, b)	(__PPC_XS(s) | __PPC_RA(a) | __PPC_RB(b))
 #define VSX_XX3(t, a, b)	(__PPC_XT(t) | __PPC_XA(a) | __PPC_XB(b))
 #define STXVD2X(s, a, b)	stringify_in_c(.long PPC_INST_STXVD2X | \
-					       VSX_XX1((s), (a), (b)))
+					       VSX_XX1((s), a, b))
 #define LXVD2X(s, a, b)		stringify_in_c(.long PPC_INST_LXVD2X | \
-					       VSX_XX1((s), (a), (b)))
+					       VSX_XX1((s), a, b))
 #define XXLOR(t, a, b)		stringify_in_c(.long PPC_INST_XXLOR | \
-					       VSX_XX3((t), (a), (b)))
+					       VSX_XX3((t), a, b))
 
 #define PPC_NAP			stringify_in_c(.long PPC_INST_NAP)
 #define PPC_SLEEP		stringify_in_c(.long PPC_INST_SLEEP)