Subject: [PATCH 0/3] powerpc/fsl: PCI refactoring and QEMU paravirt platform

From: Scott Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:48:51 -0500

The QEMU stuff is related to the PCI refactoring because currently
we have a hard time selecting a primary bus under QEMU, and also because
the generic qemu e500 platform wants a full list of FSL PCI compatibles
to check.

Scott Wood (3):
  powerpc/fsl-pci: get PCI init out of board files
  powerpc/e500: add paravirt QEMU platform
  powerpc/mpc85xx_ds: convert to unified PCI init

 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/Kconfig      |   16 +++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/Makefile     |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_ds.c |   97 +++++++++---------------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/qemu_e500.c  |   66 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/Kconfig.cputype   |    4 +
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_pci.c            |   66 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_pci.h            |    8 +++
 7 files changed, 190 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/qemu_e500.c

-- 
1.7.5.4