Subject: Re: [powerpc:next 11/29] arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/iommu.c:1064:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'memblock_end_of_DRAM'

From: Fengguang Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 11:18:01 +0800

On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 01:05:56PM +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-09-06 at 11:03 +0800, Fengguang Wu wrote:
> > 
> > No problem. Sorry I didn't know that. Will test HEAD commits only for
> > this branch in future.
> 
> Actually, I'd rather you continue doing bisection tests, it's good, I
> can whack on the head of people who submit stuff with breakage.

OK.

> In fact, next time around, I'll try to be more pro-active at putting
> things in my rebase-able test branch so you get a chance to run your
> tests on it and we can find & fix these before it hits next. I'll let
> you know when I do it.

That would be great.

> In the meantime, maybe just blacklist those commits ?

Should not necessary if I understand you right. FYI the build system
will auto ignore all notified build errors and skip compiled commits.

Thanks,
Fengguang