Subject: Re: [PATCH V3 1/3] drivers/char/tpm: Add new device driver to support IBM vTPM

From: Kent Yoder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 12:38:09 -0500

> >   James did accept my pull request, so these are already in
> > security-next...
> 
> For the driver itself, it's not a big issue (though I did found issue
> while reviewing it so it will need another round of updates). For the
> code that changes arch/powerpc, especially prom_init.c, that stuff must
> at the very least be acked by me (or the acting powerpc person if I'm
> away) if it's going to go via a different tree.

  Sorry about that.  Hopefully there won't be any changes there and we
can amend with your ack.

  As for the driver updates, I'd hate to see everyone else's code in the
pull request get delayed yet again.  James, will it be ok to apply the
update on top of security-next?

Thanks,
Kent

> Cheers,
> Ben.