Subject: Please pull 'next' branch of 5xxx tree

From: Anatolij Gustschin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:45:01 +0200

Hi Ben,

please pull mpc5xxx patches for next. Thanks!

Anatolij

The following changes since commit 55d512e245bc7699a8800e23df1a24195dd08217:

  Linux 3.6-rc5 (2012-09-08 16:43:45 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.denx.de/linux-2.6-agust.git next

Anatolij Gustschin (3):
      powerpc/mpc5200: add dts files for ifm camera machines
      dt/misc: add bindings documentation for ifm camera sensor interface
      powerpc/mpc52xx_lpbfifo: optionally defer fifo transfer start

Paul Gortmaker (1):
      powerpc: Option FB_FSL_DIU is not really optional for mpc512x

Richard Weinberger (1):
      powerpc: 512x: Fix mpc5121_clk_get()

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/misc/ifm-csi.txt |   41 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2d.dts                      |   47 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2d.dtsi                     |  139 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2d300.dts                   |   52 ++++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2dnt2.dts                   |   48 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2i.dts                      |   33 +++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2mnt.dts                    |   33 +++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o3dnt.dts                    |   48 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mpc52xx.h                 |    2 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/Kconfig                |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/clock.c                |    6 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/mpc512x_shared.c       |    6 -
 arch/powerpc/platforms/52xx/mpc5200_simple.c       |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/52xx/mpc52xx_lpbfifo.c      |   35 +++++-
 14 files changed, 483 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/misc/ifm-csi.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2d.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2d.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2d300.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2dnt2.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2i.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2mnt.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o3dnt.dts